We're Hiring! Evo are on the search for a Senior Project Manager to join our events team.
Evo have an exciting opportunity for a super organised, switched-on, collaborative and creative Senior Project Manager to join our events team. If you have the skills and capabilities outlined below, send your application to Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Project Manager
Job title: Senior Project Manager, Events
Reports to: HOD Projects
Location: Dubai, UAE
- You will oversee all Event Projects assigned by the Head of Department, leading assigned projects and acting as the primary client contact.
- You will be responsible for communicating the client's requirements to the production and design teams, as well as other internal business units, throughout the project lifecycle, from proposal to delivery and reconciliation. - You will manage the company's high level of operational delivery by ensuring the quality of all assigned Event-related deliverables by maintaining processes and procedures.
- You will also help the HOD of Projects, Senior Management, and your colleagues manage the company's high level of operational delivery.
- You will collaborate with Client Services, the Creative team, and Production colleagues to ensure that all deliverables are implemented and produced with the highest quality and efficiency possible.
- As a Senior Project Manager with Evolution, you will be expected to build a relationship with your assigned clients and ensure that their vision and goals for their events are met and exceeded.
- You will be required to get a full understanding of their content and messaging and leverage the event designs and production to meet the client’s goals and expectations.
- By ensuring innovative and practical design suggestions, feedback, and project and supplier management, you will ensure that the highest quality of production is delivered on time and within predetermined budgets and client goals.
- Maintain an organizational structure that meets or exceeds client expectations. This should be accomplished by utilizing company resources, consultants, subcontractors, vendors, and all other associated partners to deliver outstanding results on time and without error. - Provide project, design, and production support, guidance, and assistance to colleagues, consultants, and clients for all Evolutions service offerings.
- As needed, compile budgets and reports while keeping Evolution's interests and a thorough understanding of contractually related matters in mind. Provide status reports on projects as requested by the HOD Projects.
- To exceed customer expectations, keep a client portfolio and maximize their experience with Evolution's conceptualisation, project management, and delivery services. Other Responsibilities Support the business in any other duties as deemed relevant by the Management.
The above list is not exhaustive but aims to provide a broad range of duties and key responsibilities of the post.